Evaluation Criteria for SEO Training
topseos.com evaluates and ranks the best training program companies in the industry. As the independent authority on search vendors, we complete an in-depth analysis of every company on the list by looking into the processes of a company. We often times then contact different clients of each company to obtain their evaluations. The top companies as rated by topseos.com are then compiled to the list of the best.
topseos identified five key areas that are vital to quality training programs. These key areas include the training's comprehensiveness, variance, comprehension, current information, and feedback.
The first aspect that is evaluated by us is the comprehensiveness of the training. Does the program provide in-depth information covering the many different topics within the specified internet marketing strategy? At the end of the training program what is accomplished?
The variance of the programs that are offered is the next factor reviewed. Are there different levels of training offered to target the skill set of the audience that is present? Does the vendor offer programs for a wide variety of internet marketing strategies?
Comprehension is another factor that is assessed. How easily is the information retained? Are various types of teaching used to reach the different learning styles of people?
We also evaluate how current the training is. Are the strategies and tactics that are covered in the training still effective in the ever-changing internet marketing world? How often are the programs reviewed by the vendor to ensure the latest information is provided.
The final aspect that is assessed is the feedback. Is the training environment interactive that allows for questions and feedback from the trainees?
A few questions we may ask clients of a training program firm would be:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of a ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be 3 things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (1-10; 10 being the highest).
Project Specific Queries:
- Did the training program tackle relevant issues?
- Is there a noticeable change in your skill set after having attended the training program? If so, what do you now excel at?
- What was the most complex / challenging technical aspect that the training covered?
- Were any post-training services provided? If so, for how long?
- Was any kind of evaluation was conducted to gauge trainee comprehension?