- Well-known Australian business
- Creative and exciting role
About Our Client
Forty Winks is a nationally recognised retail brand with nearly 100 stores across Australia. With an emphasis on innovation and the constant development of their product range and online presence, they pride themselves on being at the forefront of their industry. An exciting opportunity now exists for a creative Digital Marketer to join this industry leader.
The core responsibility of the role is to continue to build and manage the development of the company's online presence, this includes all publishing of content onto the website. You will ensure that all online marketing material is in line with all offline marketing activities (TV, Press, Catalogues etc). You will be expected to pro actively manage the website, improving design, accessibility, customer experience and improve usability. You will not simply update current content, but bring your creative flair to the website to improve its look. You will be required to work with all departments of the business and communicate regularly with all franchisees.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience, minimum 12 months, in digital marketing, preferably either retail or a digital agency working on major digital projects
- Be proficient with web technology, in particular Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience liaising with digital agencies
- Have managed paid search, SEO and Social Media activity
- Experience with hands-on website development/content management
- Photoshop and Graphic design skills highly preferred
What's On Offer
Fantastic opportunity to join a large, successful retailer with a strong national presence. Build on your digital marketing experience in a company that is looking for a dedicated team member that wants to work for a company who invest in its people and is an advocate for their growth and development. Located in the South Eastern suburbs, this is a permanent role with a start date to be early 2012.
Recommended vendors for: